Payment can be made in one of the following ways:
1) By credit card (on-line):
Click on this web page: http://www.providencecollege.ca/college/business_office/business_office_payment/
You will need the following information to complete the transaction:
1. The name on the credit card along with the Cardholder's contact information;
2. The name of the student for whom the payment applies to (in the General Comments section);
3. The payment amount; and
4. The type of card, credit card number and expiry date.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The name on the credit card must match the Cardholder's Information or it will automatically be declined. If Cardholder is different than the student, make sure to make a note in the General Comments section to ensure the money goes to the right student.
2) By Inter-bank Transfer (wire) into our account:
The Royal Bank of Canada
Steinbach, Manitoba, Canada R0A 2A0
Account: 100 252 6 Providence College and Seminary
Transfer Number: 06117-003
**The Swift Code for the Royal Bank is ROYCCAT2.
**The ABA Code (for wire transfers coming from the U.S. only) is 021000021
IMPORTANT NOTE: If sending through Inter-bank Transfer (wire), please include the name of the student (if different than sender) in the comments/description/instruction part of the form.
3) By MoneyGram
Payable to: Name of your Admissions Counselor (c/o Providence University College and Seminary)
Address: 10 College Crescent
Postal Code: R0A 1G0
Phone Number: (204) 433-7488
Please send us the following information (so that I can pick up the money):
1. Reference number
2. The name (FIRST and LAST), address, and phone number of sender (as it appears on the receipt)
3. The amount of the transfer and test question if used.
4. IMPORTANT, send copy of the receipt itself, all details readable. Please scan copy and e-mail it to your admissions counselor.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If sending through MoneyGram, please email me the details of who is sending the money (if different than applicant) and inform me when the money has been sent so I can go and pick it up.