You may download the Doctor of Ministry Application Form, print the form, complete it, and mail it along with your *$35.00 application fee to:
Providence Theological Seminary Admissions
10 College Crescent
Otterburne, Manitoba, Canada
How to complete this Application Packet
We want to process your application as quickly as possible. Here’s a checklist to help you complete the application process.
- Complete the application form and return it to us.
- Attach two recent wallet-size photographs of yourself to the application form.
- Canadian students enclose the *$35.00 application fee. International students enclose the $150.00 (CAD) application fee. Cheques may be written to Providence Theological Seminary. Click here for online payment.
- Write the autobiographical essay and enclose it with the application (typewritten preferred).
- Complete the housing form and enclose it with the application.
- Complete the applicant’s portion of the medical form. If any of the conditions listed at the bottom of the form apply, then have your doctor/counsellor complete the remainder and send it to the Admissions Office.
- Give the four reference forms to the following people:
- Your pastor or church staff person who knows you best
- A Professor or employer (if you have been out of school for more than three years)
- A friend
- A friend
- Request a transcript of your grades from any post-secondary institutions you have attended.
Note: transcripts must be sent directly from your school.
We will make an admissions decision as soon as we receive all the materials.
*Please note: If you are applying for the Fall Semester after August 1 or for the Winter Semester after December 1, the application fee increases $60.00.