The following forms can be downloaded.

In order to submit a form, please print it and fax to the attention of the Registrar's Office at (204) 433-7158 or mail to:

Registrar's Office
Providence University College and Theological Seminary
10 College Crescent
Otterburne, MB R0A 1G0

You may also scan and email forms to  However, Providence strongly encourages students to communicate sensitive information (ex: credit card numbers) over the phone or in person rather than including that information in an email.  Items such as transcripts and degree reprints may also be securely paid for online by visiting the Business Office Payment Form section of our website.

Transcript Request Form
Submit this form to order official or unofficial transcripts of your academic history. Transcript fees must be paid before the transcript is prepared. Official transcript fees are $10. Additional charges apply when sending transcripts by express post or courier (contact the Registrar's Office directly for a quote). Official transcripts bear the signature of the Registrar and the seal of the institution. Unofficial transcripts are free and do not bear a signature or seal. 

Course Change Form
Use the Course Change Form to add or drop a course from your registration, or change your registration from credit to audit. 

Course Substitution Application 
In exceptional circumstances, you may use this form to request the substitution of an alternative course from Providence's offerings in place of a specified degree requirement. 

Directed / Independent Study Application 
Some courses may be offered by directed or independent study on request and at the instructor's discretion. Submit this application if you would like to request approval. GPA requirements may apply.

Declaration / Change of Major
Use this form to declare your major or to switch from one major to another. You will need the approval of your advisor to declare or change your major.

Degree Parchment Release Application
Submit this form if you require copies of your degree parchment or if you need to surrender a previous parchment but have lost it. Degree reprinting fees must be paid before any reprints will be prepared. Degree reprints cost $25 for the first copy and $10 for each additional copy. There are additional charges for couriering or express posting degree parchments.

Extension Request 
Submit this form if you require additional time beyond the end of the semester to complete course requirements. Extensions of up to four weeks are granted by the Academic Committee in exceptional circumstances. 

Graduation Application (University College) 
This application must be received by February 1 of the year in which you plan to receive any degree, diploma or certificate from Providence University College.

Graduation Application (Seminary) 

This application must be received by February 1 of the year in which you plan to receive any degree, diploma or certificate from Providence Theological Seminary.

Letter of Permission Application 
If you are currently an accepted or enrolled student at Providence, and you would like to take a course at another instutition for transfer credit, use this application to request approval. An official Letter of Permission will be issued to you if approval is granted.

Music Lesson Application 
Complete this form each semester if you wish to be scheduled for a music lesson. If you want to receive academic credit for your music lesson, you must also register for an applied music course.

Release of Information Authorization
Authorize Providence University College and Seminary to release information as specified to the named individuals/organizations about your record(s) which directly pertain to Providence University College and Seminary.

Special Student Application (Seminary)
If you would like to take a course at Providence, but are not ready to complete a full application at this time, you may submit an application for Special Student status. You can take up to 5 courses as a Special Student.

Thesis Binding Application 
This form must be submitted with a minimum of 3 final copies of a Master's thesis or Doctoral dissertation. 

10 College Crescent
Otterburne, Manitoba, Canada, R0A 1G0
Phone: (204) 433-7488 or (800) 668-7768
Fax: (204) 433-7158
Copyright @ 2015
Providence University College & Theological Seminary   
Privacy Policy